Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shopping Day~

In a twinkle of an eye,
its already mid year.
half year already passes.
OMG.
What can this mean?
SPM is coming ,for sure!
Have to pull up my socks now.
>.<
But now have to enjoy a while first

give myself a break after the tiring exam.
The good way is .... obviously shopping! :D


1st June - Shopping with sis at Pavilion



eii,my boyfriend! :D
Bought my fav cream puff from Beard Papa
Yummy-licious

Shop till i drop also cannot find the thing i want :(

In the fiting room



She actually call me not to stand so straight.
and obviously you know why laa. >.<

have to take away my McChicken
have to rush.
Sis have to go to her newly rented condo for cleaning up.
I have to follow too.
Give her a helping hand [cus im a damn good sista! *wink*]
She help me to pay for the transport ;)
The journey takes ard 1 hour.
Having my lunch on the bus cus im really hungry.





The outside view.
Looks quite new compared to other condo.
Got swimming pool.
Not bad,not bad.



ESPrit Raspberry~

Look!
Its a "vintage" refrigerator
Still got the " Jumbo Freezer" thing
So cute.


After work,mum and dad came to move the bed and stuff.
Having dinner nearby the condo.
Ordered the sweet & sour chicken rice.
Taste like eww...
Tipu orang punya.
All also fats >.<
Saw some familiar faces there.
headed home after that.
Exhausted.
My leg is in pain ;(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home