Friday, August 1, 2008

arghh!!!


"although its my fault
BUT u think u are 100% correct arr
think back how u treat me lerr
i already treat u so good
(actuali wasnt so good laa)
but at least i think im better than u lorr
hehs
watever laa
like i really care
(but actuali i kinda care)
but nevermind
the sun will still shines brightly tomorrow
lallala``
tries hard to not think about it >''< "
i think im kinda a bad person
cus.....
i felt that when i treat this person like not-so-gud
but those friends are those who really treat me good and like their best friend
and those i treat them like real friend
they doesnt even got shit time to treat me nicely
so know i finally know who is my fren and who wasnt
made up my mind
i will only treat them really nice IF they really treat me like real fren
im really sick about these stuff
i always think that even tho they doesnt treat me-well
i will still treat them well
stupid me.
i really envy those people who actually REAL best pals that really stands behind them
to those lucky people,pls appreciate ur fren!
i hate to have these kind of feelings again!ever!
its sad to have these kind of fren
sadly,i do have these friends
it really hurt my heart
cus i found out that even tho i treat them nicely and good
but in the end they didnt even treat me nicely
hate.hate.hate.
broken heart
dont even wanna talk about it again
to the happy thing``
finally made my decision
im going to the famine30 camp
haha.
wonderin whether can i starve myself for like 30 hours?
joined wai ting' s group they all★
looking forward for it! :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home